With the current influx of many pressure cookers in the market as a result of market liberalization, the buyers are spoilt for choice. The manufactures have no doubt upped their game in an attempt to out-compete their worthy opponents. This has not only led to the production of high-end products, but it has also led to favorable market prices for those products. One of those top-notch pressure cookers is the Elite Platinum EPC-808 Maxi-Matic 8 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker. This product not only offers you quality cooking but it is very easy to use with a wide range of preset functions that ensure that you have an awesome cooking experience. The following Elite Platinum EPC-808 Maxi-Matic 8 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker review will give more insight into this product.
Elite Platinum EPC-808 Maxi-Matic 8 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker review
The name Maxi is suggestive of the fact that this is not your ordinary average-sized pressure cooker. It’s indicative of the fact that it’s meant to cater for large number of people especially those in larger families. Its 8-Quart capacity puts this assertion into more perspective. In addition it is suited for making extra meals especially for the leftovers.
What makes it so amazing is that it has a whopping 14 preset functions for performing important cooking tasks such as warming, reheating and cooking. It’s suitable for cooking chicken, fish, vegetables, grains, rice, soup, beef, potatoes and other delicacies of your choice.
The mode of function is by trapping of steam which results in even cooking of food while ensuring that the flavor and the nutrients are retained in the food. Its unique outlook is also something to reckon with. You can even place it on the buffet table without having to worry.
- Its large size enables the cooking of large meals while at the same time retaining leftovers for cooking other meals.
- Its 14 preset functions make this cooker very easy to use.
- The most outstanding advantage is that you can cook large meals that can last you up to one week. The meals retain the nutrients and flavor and this saves you money that you would have otherwise used for eat outs.
- You can comfortably defrost food during cooking time.
- It’s very affordable
- It has a PSI of 12 which means that if you are used to the conventional stove pressure cookers you will need to adjust time on recipes when using this electric ones.
This Elite Platinum EPC-808 Maxi-Matic 8 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker review is geared towards informing people who have large cooking needs but are at a loss on which pressure cooker will be in tandem with their needs. It is easy to use through a series of the preset functions that it comes with. If you are one of those people who enjoy leftovers then this will be perfect. Additionally if you are the workaholic who comes back in the evening very worn out, then this is the machine for you. You can fix a quick meal that is both nutritious and healthier. Therefore the next time you go shopping, this should be a priority on your shopping cart.